Sunday 24 May 2015

529 waitinggg

You might be wondering, what coming on on May 29?

Well, I thought I managed to secure the StayReal x Avengers shoes... turns out Airmall cancelled my order and rejected my credit card because they no longer take overseas cards.

I am like, whhyyy noooo. Does that mean I cannot buy lucky bags anymore?! Q.Q

So now, I am waiting for the rest of the world to get the Shoes. Most likely will get my brother to buy them for me while he is in Hong Kong.. Paying extra $30 because it is more expensive in Hong Kong sobss.

Times like this, I wish I am in Taiwan *cries*

My shitty Mandarin and Taiwanese might get me killed there tho.

Who knows? Maybe one day I will say, screw this, and go teach English in Taipei. lol

However, even my English is bad! haha.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment