Tuesday 10 March 2015

Wallet crying again


LOOK AT THIS.
SOO BEAUTIFULLLLL
So in love with the set!!! tahan dekinai! And it's call Afternoon teatime! Sooo cuteeeee~  So sweett!!

Brought this backpack. Now I am really glad I didn't buy the roma letter one, this is sooo much prettier, and so up my alley! The only thing I might mind is here is no side pocket, and the STAY REAL label is not a gold plate.. but I am just nit-picking now.


And this lovely jacket is finally released... at NT 3880!!! OMG so expensive! I knew it will be expensive, but this is tooooo expensive11


Anything Ashin wears is expensive. I wish I own Stay Real, then I can have all the expensive Stay Real I want, and wear all these nice clothes without thinking about how am I going to afford them... (what rubbish thinking). But yar, if Money wasn't an issue, I will like to own the whole Afternoon Teatime set, or at least get the cap and the handphone pouch too!


A lot of people complain about the design at the back, but I am pretty alright with it. I think it looks good when it is being worn.


*Silently wishing at this will still be in-stock in July, and I will just shamelessly ask my friends to just share the cost and get it for me XDDD*

It is going to be too warm to wear in SG tho... haizz.

I miss Taiwan, I want to be back in Taiwan~~~

But I don't want to be in Taiwan for Summer.. hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment