Thursday 12 February 2015

Alll the Stayreallll

DAMNIT!
Stayreal please stop releasing stuff that is very up my alley! 
I am so broke!



Like this hoodie! But it's really similar to one I already have: 


And I like my blue one better too! haha

Also.. they released a "Keep Staying Real and Carry On" tee! I was expecting "Keep calm and Stay Real" tho.
Link

I like the pants a lot too! It's not released yet, but I don't think I can pull it off >.<

Also, bagggggg. I really need a backpack. Still holding out until I find one I really love.. But I love them all!!!

And while we are on the topic of pretty things I can't have. THIS. JACKET. 
OOS, but omg, Love it so much! Hope they release something similar again!

This has been a Hiyu ranting about things I want to have but cannot afford moment XD







No comments:

Post a Comment